- 被公証過的良民證。 公証指在地方法院或民間公証人都可。
到比利時以後需到居住地之市政府辦理註冊登記，所需文件為護照及戶籍謄本。戶籍謄本應被翻譯且在本辦事處公証。審核通過後，即可核發正式居留證（稱為C.I.R.E. - certificat d'inscription au registre des étrangers）。此居留證有效期為6個月，在這6各月的期間內，兩人需簽署同居合約並交由市政府審查即可核發有效期1年可延期的居留證。持居留證可在申根境內進出並且可向在比利時的非申根國代表處申請他國簽證。注意：在市政府登記後和正式居留證核發前這段工作時間約需3至6個星期。本辦事處核發的暫時居留簽證為單次入境簽證，因此申請者在未完成各項行政手續前將不能離開申根地區。
A national from any country other than a Member State of the European Union who intends to reside in Belgium for a period longer than 90 days must first obtain a temporary resident visa from a consular post abroad. Note: only ROC nationals or foreigners with ARC in Taiwan can apply for a visa through our office.
- The consular fee for a resident visa is 90 EURO, at the moment equal to 4140 NTD. This fee can vary according to the exchange rate. Consular taxes for legalizing documents are calculated seperately for each case.
- The applicant has to apply in person.
- Visa applications for this type of visa are received from Monday through Friday 9.00 to 11.30 on working days.
- Visa application forms and medical certificate are available at this office or can be downloaded.
- Medical check should be performed by a doctor appointed by this office (list available).
- 3 visa application forms, signed by the applicant + 3 recent photos
- Passport (validity at least one year) and copy of passport.
- The household registration (partial) in Chinese, with a certified translation in French, Dutch or German (depending on the region in Belgium where the applicant will live). (legalised by a Notary Public)
- Police record (legalised by a Notary Public)
- Medical certificate certifying that the applicant has not contracted a contagious or transmittable disease, or a disease that can be dangerous for public safety.
- Certificate of celibacy (not more than 3 months) of the two partners (for Taiwanese: the household registration)
- Copy of the Belgian identity card or identity card for foreigners or CIRE (certificat inscription au registre des étrangers) of the partner living in Belgium.
- Proof of durable nature of the relation (e.g. notary contract)
- Proof of sufficient income of the partner living in Belgium .
- An affidavit of financial support signed by the partner living in Belgium
- Affidavit of financial support:
- special form ("engagement de prise en charge d'un partenaire concubin") available at the city hall
- signed by the guarantor and signature must be legalized at the city hall
- copy of identity card of the guarantor
- proof of regular income of the guarantor
Formalities after arriving in Belgium:
The Alien has to register with the city hall of the place of residence within 8 days of arrival and submit his passport and household registration (translated and certified). After the usual verifications, the city hall will issue a resident permit (Certificat d'inscription au registre des etrangers -C.I.R.E.), valid for 6 months. Within this period of 6 months, the two partners must sign a notary contract and submit this document to the city hall to obtain a one year extendable resident permit. The resident permit allows the alien to travel within the Schengen States and to apply for a visa with the foreign diplomatic representative offices in Belgium. The delay between registering at the city hall and issuing the resident permit can take 3 to 6 weeks depending on the city. Since the visa issued by BTA is only valid for a single entry, the applicant should refrain from leaving Belgium as long as the administrative procedures are not finished.